Zubu Client Sentiment Nifty50 Report & Market Recap (Apr-22-2021)

Zubu Client Sentiment Nifty50 Report:

It is a Post Market Analysis, by which one can understand Retail trader’s sentiment and discover who was going long and short, the percentage change over time, and whether market signals are bullish or bearish.

Zubu Client Sentiment Nifty50 Report Apr-22-2021)

Nifty50 retail trader data shows 55.77% of traders are net-long, while the number of retail traders net-short was 44.23%. FII’s unwinded huge longs -10611 & huge shorts -6130 , while retailers created huge longs 11360 & huge shorts -1199.

Nifty50: 14,406 ▲ 109 (+0.7%) Sensex: 48,080 ▲ 374 (+0.7%)

After a gap down opening, the markets rose steadily through the day and closed in the green. Of the Nifty50 stocks, 27 closed higher. Among the sectoral indices, Nifty Bank (+2.1%) and Nifty Financial Services (+2.1%) were the top gainers, while Nifty FMCG (-0.7%) and Nifty Pharma (-0.3%) were the top losers.

Top gainers Today’s change
Wipro ▲ 3.4%
ICICI Bank ▲ 3.4%
Tata Steel ▲ 3.1%

Top losers Today’s change
Shree Cement ▼ 2.7%
Titan ▼ 2.7%
Tata Consumer ▼ 1.9%

Tata Steel BSL reports bumper profits

Shares of Delhi-based steel maker rose 4.6% today, after it reported a consolidated net profit of ₹1,913 crore for Q4 compared to a meagre ₹6 crore profit last year. The surge in profits is due to strong volumes and realization improvement.
The company recently announced that its volumes grew 22% YoY in Q4 due to improved market conditions. Meanwhile, Tata Steel, which owns nearly 73% of the company, rose 3.1% today.

Sunteck Q4 beats Covid blues

The Mumbai-based real estate developer reported collections worth ₹321 crore in Q4, 27% higher QoQ. This is also Sunteck’s highest recorded quarterly collection.
As per the company’s business update, the performance was aided by strong cash flows, which allowed the company to pare debt and reduce cost of borrowing. After gaining over 3% intraday, the stock closed 0.5% higher today. However, it’s down about 1% so far this month.

Swaraj Engines surges on strong Q4

For Q4FY21, the tractor-engine maker reported its highest-ever quarterlyprofit of ₹32.5 crore, up 105% YoY. Meanwhile, revenue from operations grew 74% YoY to ₹305 crore. The strong performance was driven by the company’s best-ever Q4 engine sales of 33,831 units, up 62% YoY.
The company also announced a total dividend of ₹69 per share for FY21, implying a dividend yield of 4.7% on today’s closing price. The stock rose 5.4% today and has risen nearly 10% so far this month.

Indiabulls HF soars on HDFC tie-up

Shares of the Gurugram-based housing finance lender soared over 12% intraday after the company announced a co-lending partnership with HDFC for housing loans.
As per the deal, Indiabulls will originate retail home loans and retain 20% of the loans on its books. The remaining 80% of the loans will be on HDFC’s books. Shares of Indiabulls Housing Finance closed 6.5% higher today, while HDFC rose 2.5%.

Closing bell

The Nifty has bounced from its 14,300 levels three times in the last month. The consolidation that the benchmark index is going through could easily confuse a directional trader. This is because on an intraday basis, it has broken 14,300 every day in the last three trading sessions, but it has climbed back up. Thus, stock-specific movements based on Q4 results would continue to be the order of this month.

 

 

 

Comment box